About this trip
It is truly something special to sit in a kayak and glide silently trough the crystal-clear waters of Vesterålen! With our guided kayak trip you get to experience outstanding nature in a calm way and just enjoy the moment. Before the trip starts our certified guides will instruct you on how to control the kayak. During the trip our focus is your safety, so that you can focus on enjoying the trip!
This trip is suitable for those who have never been in a kayak and those who have paddled before.
Children (8-15) must be accompanied by an adult.
Must be minimum 4 registered guests for the trip to go.
Program for our guests
- Meet up at Markedsbrygga, Stokmarknes.
- Safety briefing and introduction of the kayak and its equipment.
- Get everybody on the water.
- Returning to Markedsbrygga, Stokmarknes.
Included in the tour
- Kayak (single or double)
- Life jacket
- Paddle mitts/gloves/pogies
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Want to make the experience even better?
Bring your own camera or mobile phone to take photos. We have waterproof bags for safe keeping.
Your guides will also shoot pictures during the tour with a mobile phone, these can be transferred to you afterwards.
Important to know
To get a good experience it is important that you feel safe, dry and warm.
Remember, the temperature is lower at sea compared to on land. It is therefore crucial to have warm and waterproof clothing. You will not be allowed to participate on the tour without correct clothing.
When you are kayaking, it will drip and splash from you paddle. You should therefore bring some dry clothes in a backpack a long with some food and drinks to secure a good experience.
Sustainability and eco-friendly tourism are one of our main priorities. We do not want to leave any traces behind.
We hope you can help us with:
- Not throwing thrash in the nature.
- Walking on the trails already made.
- Listening to the guide’s instruction if we meet animals.
- Using toilette facilities BEFORE starting the tour. There are no public toilets available on this tour.
- Respecting the other participants.